As he is coming into his own he is quite the character. All of my kids make me laugh but this guy has a new one every day!
Here are a few of his "Chuckisms"
We were driving in the car when he said "When we get to the store everyone is going to say Hooray Dakota!" I asked "Why would they say that? What did I do that was so awesome?" He responded with "Oh its because you are so pretty."
On his way out to feed the animals I told him to get his shoes. He stated that he "needed to find his dirty boots" "That's the way you do it mom. You where the dirty ones on the farm and the clean ones when you go someplace. That's what a TRUE cowboy does."
December 5th
8 years ago
1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE him. Miss him even more!! I'm so glad you updated!! So much love, those boys pull at my heart strings, I sure love them.
Post a Comment