Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Walking Baby

Okay how lame am I? Its been a long time and someone actually messaged me the other day and said I was in big trouble because they keep checking my blog and there are no updates! So I am going to put forth an effort and I hope to keep better tabs on this thing.
So my baby turned one! I can't believe he is that big already. He will be 14 months this week. He just started walking about three weeks ago. And now he is running everywhere. So our handsome little man is growing up. He is a little guy but can really pack a punch! His strawberry blonde hair is adorable and our favorite thing with him right now is that he nods his head yes to every question you ask. He gets asked some pretty outlandish stuff!

1 comment:

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Awe. So sweet!! Love that kid!