Friday, January 14, 2011

Signs and Wonders Vinyl Lettering

Well I know I need to get back in the saddle with the blog. I have a lot to catch up on but here is a little bit of what has been occupying all my time.
I just enjoyed an incredible Christmas season and although I only had 3 days off during the holidays we had a great time with our customers! My favorite part has been having customers share their stories with me. This Christmas we made signs for a proposal, one to welcome a soldier home from war, one to welcome a new baby to the family and one to announce that a baby was on the way! We also made some sentimental and sweet signs and some very humorous signs!
One that made me laugh was really not supposed to. However a doctors office ordered a sign and they mis-spelled one of the words in the same sentence that stated it was a place of learned doctors. When I asked them about it they were absolutely embarassed but thanked me for catching the error because as the doctor put it "can you imagine what people would think of me as their doctor if I can't even spell the word "ye". Ha ha ha. That tickled my tummy!

My favorite story was a sign that was ordered saying "Family Live Forever". I thought that was unusual because the typical phrase my clients order is "Families are Forever". So I questioned the customer on the wording of the sign. She then told me the sign was for a family that she loved dearly who just lost their 3 year old little boy after a long struggle with cancer. The boy had fought for nearly 2 years of his short life. But right after he began to speak he would tell his mom and dad every day "Family Live Forever". What a sweet spirit that knows of our Heavenly Fathers infinite love for us and that HE will allow for families to be together forever.

Vinyl Wall Lettering is a way to speak volumes, to touch hearts, to remind us of blessings and to look to the future with smiles and a happy heart. These stories helped me usher in Christ's birthday and I am grateful to have been a part of each one.




No comments: