Monday, December 22, 2008

A BABY TO BE BORN ON THE FARM

Okay so there are lots of ladies on the farm. The chickens, the horse, the goat, the llama, the bunnies, the pig- well so we could have lots of little additions on the farm this coming year. And so far only one of us is for sure pregnant--ME! Yes that's right one of the first little ones to be added to the farm is going to be another tiny Redford. We are so excited! The boys all think that it will be a girl- I am not sure although this pregnancy already feels different than previous ones. So Due July 31st. We will keep you updated.
I haven't written a lot lately, still no internet on the farm, we have to go to my mom's house to use the internet and by the time I check my email, I am tired, so no updates but I will put pictures of the farm soon. As you can tell there are a ton of animals and a lot of work and HAY! CRAZY never thought I would say that. Add more later- MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

Valerie Hall said...

Congrats Dakota! My little Emerson was born July 31 of 2007. I hope you get a girl even though boys are so much fun!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! So happy for you!