Yes, and no one is more excited than ME! I can finally tell the kids "YES" the 20 times a day that they ask if they can go to webkinz.com. I can do my banking without going to the bank. I can check my email more than once a week - 159 messages later. And most of all Pinching Your Pennies is again one of my best friends. Ya'all don't know the kind of torture that it is to not have the internet for 3 months! You are mocking me saying its not that bad. OH YEAH let's see you try! You will shrivel into helpless hopeless internet craving maniacs in less than 2 weeks guaranteed and some of you wouldn't even last 2 hours! One thing you probably can do without however is my CRAZY RANTS on the blog.
1 comment:
I hate not having the internet and having to use mom and dad's... I feel your pain. Someday Jon and I will live somewhere... where it doesn't cost 600 dollars to set up internet and then 50 dollars a month to pay for it... ah... Heaven. :) Congrats!!! I'm so glad, because I've been wanting to see what you have to post of your house and farm!!!!!!!
Post a Comment