Thursday, February 19, 2009

Who say's that Valentine's can't be your LUCKY day?




Ryan is so creative and is always working really hard to make things nice for me. I really appreciate all that he does to make holidays fun and special. He and the boys and been preparing far in advance and on the morning of Valentine's Day they suprised me with breakfast in bed, and a HEART ATTACK. They blind folded me and walked me to the van where they had "heart attacked" my van. There must have been 100 hearts with different phrases and pictures from Ryan and the boys taped all over the windows of my van. The main heart said "You have just been heart attacked you are LUCKY to be alive." They had me get inside the van and on the radio played the song "Lucky in Love" by Jason Mraz and they had T-shirts that said THis is my llucky day, a box of Lucky charms, a Charm bracelet, a lucky chinese lantern, and luckt socks. It was so sweet. Of course I cried. They are so thoughtful. I hope the boys watch the wonderful things that their dad does and that they can follow his example and take care of their wives too. Ryan is amazing. Well then I wanted to do something for Ryan too but I am not that creative so he got Chinese take-out and a coconut creme pie! Whoopee. But he was thrilled, thankfully. A fun Valentine's Day.

No comments: