This morning I asked Ryan for a blessing. It was beautiful! I am grateful that I have a husband who honors his Priesthood. I am struggling with the fact that bedrest is here. I don't want to lay around all day. I am tired of feeling disgusting and dealing with the pain, but I know that My Heavenly Father is watching over me and this baby and that its all going to work out for the good. Although this may feel like a mountain, its just a small stepping stone and I will get by. So the first three songs on my blog have been inspring me. They let me know that I will get through, that I have the greatest of ALL Men on my side: My Heavenly Father, My Savior and my Incredible Husband! I am so blessed!
3 comments:
Hang in there Dakota...You do have a couple of hard months ahead of you..but they will be worth it when that little guy is born healthy and strong! I wish I was closer to help! Call anytime you are bored!
I agree with Marinda. Hang in there. Hello, I'm here now, and I am here to help, so please please call me!! Or... better yet, I'll just show up.
Wow you are so tough! I can't imagine being on bed rest for that long. It is amazing what moms will do for their kids even before they are here. Good luck!
Post a Comment