Thursday, March 26, 2009

I am now officially

HANDICAPPED!
Yes, that's right. Today I went to the grocery store and loaded up a cart of food from an electronic wheelchair. Can I just say that it was the first pleasant trip to the grocery store that I have had in months. Although I felt a little odd driving around the grocery store, with my two youngest boys grabbing items off the shelves and carefully organizing them in the shopping cart that we were towing behind the wheelchair. Yes that's right TOWING! Blue held onto the back of the chair and with the other hand held tight to the cart and we pulled it behind. They thought it was great and frankly so did I. It was so nice to actually fill up a whole cart of groceries and get home and still have some energy left! So apparently the little old ladies are going to have to wait a little longer for their carts to become available because a 20 something pregnant lady is needing it for a while! And if I know those sweet old ladies as well as I do, they will wait!