The currant bush is ripe and ready for the picking. I am not planning on using any so anyone who want to make jam or whatever is welcome to them.
Also the cherry trees are both ready, there are still a lot on the lower branches but anyone adventurous enough to climb is going to have a ton of cherries to pick! And the earlier the better-- beat the birds to them. So far we haven't found any with worms in them and we didn't spray so you can eat them right out of the tree. I am sure they will continue to be good for the next few weeks. You will love them.
The garden is coming along. Yesterday Shawna came and weeded (it desperately needs it) and she spent 2 hours, I can see lettuce! And Canoe brought in 2 radishes! A month from now we are going to have veggies coming out our ears! YEAH!
Look forward to seeing everyone for harvesting!
December 5th
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment