Meet "Tank"
Two weeks ago we bought a boar named Tank. When Ryan and Mike pulled in the driveway from picking him up Ryan called me on the phone and said " Do you want to come out and meet Tank, our hippopotomus?" I laughed and said "No way? Is he really that big?" Well he is. I will add more pictures later but to give you some perspective Charlotte, our 300 lb sow is the pig on the right. Tank comes in around 800 lbs. He has huge tusks, a little intimidating and eats a piece of bread like its a goldfish cracker, pops them in one after the other and really doesn't do much chewing before swallowing, CRAZY! But he is a great addition to the farm and we look forward to many piglets in the future!
2 comments:
All I can think about is that poor "little" 300 pound pig... being trapped with that 800 pound... giant... during the Spring...
Holy Hannah!
Post a Comment