Ryan did an amazing job on our basement!
I absolutely love it.
We are extremely grateful to Justin, Nate and Chief for doing all the mudding and taping of the sheetrock and the Peterson's for allowing us to borrow their professional equipment; it made the job go so much faster.
So Ry was able to frame off a utility closet, 2 bedrooms, under the stairwell, a hallway and a Media Room.
I absolutely love it.
We are extremely grateful to Justin, Nate and Chief for doing all the mudding and taping of the sheetrock and the Peterson's for allowing us to borrow their professional equipment; it made the job go so much faster.
So Ry was able to frame off a utility closet, 2 bedrooms, under the stairwell, a hallway and a Media Room.
This shows the built in media shelving. Great way to save space Ry!
Canoe is jumping on the hide-a-bed.
The boys think a bed in a couch is really cool and had to spend the first night sleeping on it.
The boys love their "own" rooms and are having a blast down there.
Ryan created a rock wall in Blue's room that climbs up to a platform that extends into Reds room, where they get down on a slide!
They can also go through a secret passage in their closets. Also from Blues room you can go through a hole into the cave (under the stairwell).
Ry really thought it out and it looks great, is functional and fun.
I love that the basement is 10 degrees cooler than upstairs and enjoy spending time down there. I have been enjoying the Wii now that I can move around. Its so fun! Ry hooked it up to the projector in the media room so its almost lifesize! So the projector got a lot of use in my bedroom while I was on bedrest and now its almost always on for either a movie for the kids or all of us playing the Wii. Its a great family space.
Ryan created a rock wall in Blue's room that climbs up to a platform that extends into Reds room, where they get down on a slide!
They can also go through a secret passage in their closets. Also from Blues room you can go through a hole into the cave (under the stairwell).
Ry really thought it out and it looks great, is functional and fun.I love that the basement is 10 degrees cooler than upstairs and enjoy spending time down there. I have been enjoying the Wii now that I can move around. Its so fun! Ry hooked it up to the projector in the media room so its almost lifesize! So the projector got a lot of use in my bedroom while I was on bedrest and now its almost always on for either a movie for the kids or all of us playing the Wii. Its a great family space.
2 comments:
I have personally sat down there! IT IS AMAZING! Ryan did some great secret passage ways in the kids room complete with a slide! He rocks!
that secret passage was so awesome, I was so pumped that I FIT!!! I wish I could come over and play in the basement EVERY DAY!!
Post a Comment