This is a picture of the land out back and the barn and haypile at the north end of the property.This picture is of the chicken coop. Whoopee.

And then we have the workshop. Ryan of course likes this area, its next to the garage and has a wide door that he can pull the 4 wheelers right in to work on them.

This next shot is of the sunroom that stretches the back of most of the house. I am excited to do my garden starts in here. It will be perfect for that, and I can see the entire backyard, and the kids!

This is the grapevine arch that I kind of think is romantic looking. But this isn't a harlequin novel so its just an archway that you walk through in the fenced backyard to get to the first area of land, the back is separated into like 4 large parts, for different kinds of animals and garden, etc.
3 comments:
That is awesome, Dakota. Congrats. I am so glad you gave in and did your blog. The hard part is over (setting it up). Adding pictures and thoughts is the easy part. I like your house. That will be perfect for you guys. Good luck moving!!! love ya
I LOVE it!!! The boys are going to have so much fun!!
I found your blog through Amy's. I hope it's okay to leave a comment!! I love the house!! The grapevine archway reminds me of my childhood, and I couldn't help but think how much fun the boys will have making forts in that area. :) Glad things are going well.
Angee Duvall
Post a Comment