The Spanish Fork Fiesta Days Rodeo was awesome. My parents bought tickets for the family for the 22nd of July, we all sat together in a huge group and had a lot of fun. We of course love the bronc riding, bull riding, trailer race, barrel racing, calf tying, etc. but our favorite part is Mutton Bustin'. I would love it if the kids ever decided to do that, it would be awesome.
Grammy and Red.The rodeo started with parachuters that held the American Flag and had smoke in patterns coming out of their backpacks.
They flew in to "God Bless the USA" playing over the speakers. It was awesome and emotional for me. I love my country, and I am proud to be an American. I am grateful for those that fight for my freedoms. I appreciate those that are willing to serve in our government that are fighting for good causes and to keep America Under God. Those that are following the founding fathers and the things that they stood for. We need to take a stand, remember who you are, remember where you came from. It will be good Americans like you and me that want to keep this nation free, and safe and Under God.
Paw and Red.
No comments:
Post a Comment