Sunday, April 19, 2009

The best part of me

I am more blessed and lucky than anyone else really.

I have something that noone else has.

I haven't always had it.

But I will have it for eternity.

This special something is what makes me laugh and smile.

It makes me happy and joyful.

It gives me praise.

It raises me up.

It helps me see the best in every day.

It's the best part of me.

It is my Eternal Companion.

My sweetheart.

The man who honors his priesthood.

He blesses my home, me and my family.

He is the best man,

and an even better father and husband.

He is a very loving and kind.

He has an incredible testimony.

He has work ethic greater than any other.

He loves to serve others.

And he does it all with a smile.

A very special smile, that I absolutely adore.

And not to mention incredibly handsome.

When I feel empty, alone or like I can't do it anymore

I have your love and comfort and uplifting words to get me through.

I love you Ryan.

YOU are the best part of me.


4 comments:

The Redford Family said...

You can write poems...I never knew! That is really neat! I am sure Ryan loved it!

angee said...

AW cute!! Love it!

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

And, he's a great brother! Nice poem!!

Meg said...

That is SOOO sweet! Ry really is amazing! I just adore him! I am glad you found eachother!