Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BIG BERTHA

So some have asked how big are you REALLY?

I now introduceyou to Bertha ..... lets just say I am definately NOT gettting any smaller! I have gained 26 lbs. which is pretty much a pound a week. It's not the best weight gain but its reality. Will I ever be a size "0" again? NO, but who said that's beautiful anyway. I like curves. I am just not sure that you are supposed to get them in the places I currently have them! Here are two shots the boys took of me today. Yeah, so pretty!

3 comments:

fillmore family said...

Oh, you are such a cute pregnant lady! You only seem to be big because there isn't anywhere to hide it! :) luv ya.

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

I totally agree with the previous comment. That one of you and Canoe is so adorable. I love it!

Marie Gale said...

You are totally sticking that out!! I just saw you last week and you were hiding it pretty good. It's all for show...I know it!