I have no braincells left- or so it seems!
While driving through town yesterday afternoon, I saw that Burger King had their kids meals for only 99cents!
Well you know me, can't pass up a deal.
It just so happened that Ryan was going to be late so I would have to "prepare" dinner. Burger King here I come. At around 6:00 I herded the kids in the car and drove down to my lifesaver. I put in a great order- only the burger with that one, nothing but patty and ketchup on this one, only the burger and cheese please! Well, everything was going swell and I was so relieved at how easy this was. UNTIL I got up to the window to pay- that's when it hit me, you need a purse at places like this. They do expect you to pay! So I apologized profusely, ran home and got the purse, and returned to again place a RIDICULOUS order and wait in line for my food. This is one of those times that having the only ORANGE van in the country doesn't pay off. They will always remember the crazy lady that couldn't even scrounge up $3.27 in change!!!! And I service candy machines and feel like quarters are always coming out my ears- but not this time!
I MUST add, the kid was so nice. He didn't even care! And he said "we'll make it fresh for you when you return" AND THEY DID! I was so impressed. I like it when people are NICE!
December 5th
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment