Saturday, April 11, 2009
Doctor Visit
I had a doctors appointment yesterday. I have been experiencing a lot of strong contractions and I was concerned that this baby was going to come soon- not okay! But we checked out some things and ran some tests while at my appt. and things are looking good. His heart rate is great, and he is growing well. The doctor is ordering that I rest a lot more and only get up when "absolutely neccessary", and has doubled my water intake. (which makes getting up more often a guarantee, if you know what I mean). But being in bed over the last couple of weeks I am having less pain, in my bones, etc. and on days when I actually obey- I have a lot less contractions. So we are doing are best to keep me down and allow this baby to grow. They are still planning on steroids starting in the next few weeks. This will consist of 2 shots, 24 hours apart. They will help his lungs grow and be strong so that when he is born early (we are planning on another around 34 week baby, end of June) he will be healthy. So things are going well. I have great doctors that are keeping a close watch. Thanks for all your love and prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment