Last week was one of the worst so far this pregnancy.
I had a lot of pain and even more contractions.
I was really worried and scared.
I was convinced that I would spend the next 3 months sitting next to a tiny little boy in the NICU with tubes everywhere.
Easter Sunday Ryans family and extended family held a fast for me and the baby.
I have great faith in Fasting and Prayer and I know that wonderful things happen when strong people join together.
I have experienced that this week.
I will say that I haven't felt this good in months.
I am still staying in bed per doctor order, however I am not constantly hurting and I haven't had ANY contractions since Sunday evening.
Its been weeks since I've not had any contractions and like I said last week was awful.
I am so grateful for family and friends that have great faith and testimonies.
It is an incredible blessing to be surrounded by so many strong members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I know that I am blessed by their examples, faith and prayer.
Thank you to everyone who has thought and prayed for us.
I love you all, Dakota
2 comments:
What a great testimony builder... it is so amazing what the power of fasting and prayers and blessings can do, I am so glad that you have the love and support to help get you through this hard time. I feel so torn because I really really want to just come over everyday and hang out with you and help entertain your kids, yet this is the craziest time I have had between packing, maintaining this house, renovating the other house, and keeping on the kids school schedule. .. I will make it over sometime though... even if it's just for a moment, because you are in our thoughts and prayers always.
Wow! So glad things are looking better. We'll continue to keep you in our prayers!
Post a Comment