Friday, January 23, 2009

Blues Birthday


Yeah, well every year Blue says that this year he wants to have a good birthday, but because of the day of the year that it is I feel that he always gets crapped on. So I wanted this year to be really good, the only thing was I had not the energy to make it what I wanted. So it wasn't awesome, however compared to years past, Blue said it was the best birthday he ever had. We invited a few families over and had pizza and cake and ice cream. And the kids did a few games to earn tickets. Their tickets were cashed in for all kinds of little prizes, kinda like ChuckeCheese. Anyway, as long as Blue was happy! It was fun. He and I made this Pokemon cake together. It was fun.

1 comment:

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Happy Birthday!!!! That cake looks awesome.