Friday, January 23, 2009

I laughed my butt off


Well not really because that would both be really hard to do and extremely painful but also we all know that its good to have a little junk in the trunk! Anyway I was driving down the road and saw this sign. I was laughing so hard I actually flipped a U and another one and then pulled to the side of the road, dug out my camera and presto! Leno would get a kick out of this one. I mean come on- really. First of all I was really suprised that a Fruit Stant was open in the middle of January but then to know that the "Vegetales" were from here, but apparently also had a group named "Fruit" too and I was sooo hoping they were going to have some kind of book signing or something. Well anyway, I was way to busy to stick around for that but I did get a good laugh. It just made my day!

3 comments:

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

Do you live in Sunnyside? :)

michael said...

I saw this post and thought "that's spanish fork!" But is isn't, I almost crashed when I saw this sign on state street.

michael said...

Okay, Shawna really said that, I'm logged in as mike