Friday, January 23, 2009

My boys are HANDSOME!


I had great intentions when I took these pictures to include them in Christmas cards and send them out right away. All three boys were good sports and posed for picture after picture in all different locations around the yard. But their mother who is entirely too busy with heaven knows what never sent any Christmas letters! I never printed the pictures, but I did print the letters, but never addressed or mailed them.
So here is is 6 weeks later and this is the easiest way I can find to let them know that their time of posing wasn't in vain.

1 comment:

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

wow, that seriously is the only picture I've seen of Cameron (I guess besides the cast one) where he isn't doing some psycho crazy pose with his mouth open. The sure are handsome boys!