Saturday, January 31, 2009

Petie's Birthday

So I was really excited to make Ryans Christmas awesome, the best ever, so I bought him this really nice chain saw; he's been wanting one for a while. Then he had to one up me by buying me a Cricut Expresssion! Hoorah, but like I said I was one-up'd. So I just knew the perfect thing to get him for his birthday... A Blue Ray! Well he called me about 4:00 and said "Where are you?" "Shopping" I replied. I knew that I was caught. I hadn't found one yet and was just pulling into Costco to look there. He was already home, ready for our "dinner date", and I still hadn't gotten his present. So we ended up taking the kids with us to dinner- so romantic- and he got no presents! Quite the great birthday, I am such a loser! I did however buy him a Coconut Creme Pie for dessert, unfortunately it was still frozen when we ate it! Someday I will have a great suprise for him and he will know how much he's appreciated. As for now, I am still one up'd!!

No comments: