Well of course I want to say that I love the Mothers in my life. My mom is amazing. She and I are extremely close. And I could not have asked for a more wonderful mother in law. She is awesome and we get along great. We enjoy a lot of the same things! So to both the mommies I have, I love you, Happy Mothers Day!
Ryan worked really hard to make my mothers day wonderful. I did go to about 45 minutes of church. I was extremely grateful to be able to partake of the sacrament. I have definately missed that weekly experience. I barely lasted long enough to hear the boys sing with the primary "I Often Go Walking". Then we had to leave, but I was grateful for the time that I had. Also he worked hard to have something for each of the boys to give to me, and they were just as excited as I was. I first opened a "Gopher" which I love and it makes reaching things alot easier. And then I opened "Smooth Away", the razorless shaving system. And it really works. Crazy but awesome. Then lastly I opened the box that Ryan had been talking about all week, he knew that I was going to love it and I do.... A Wii!!! Yeah! I have wanted one for a while so I was jazzed. And the boys could hardly wait to get started. I tried playing but I am going to have to wait until after he is born, too much of a workout. But then you better believe I will be able to whip anyone's butt.


But most of all I want to thank my husband for allowing me to celebrate Mothers Day this year when I was feeling like it really should be dedicated to him. Ryan is amazing. There are not many men that could hold their households together as well as he does. I mean what man do you know that wakes up first thing in the morning and changes out the laundry and does the dishes and packs school lunches and gets the kids ready and helps with homework and feeds the animals and brings his wife breakfast in bed EVERY DAY before 9:00am???? Not many. He is totally awesome, without complaint has stepped up to the plate and just gets the job done. I am so proud of him and extremely grateful for his strength. I love my husband who right now is both the mommy and the daddy! Happy Mothers Day honey.
1 comment:
That is so sweet!! You are right.. I don't know ANY man like that!! hahhah
Post a Comment