Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kids Say...

So this morning Canoe was carrying a tape measure and came up to me and said "Mom, are you thinking what I am thinking?" I said "I don't know what are you thinking?" He said " I am thinking that I should measure something". My response "What are you planning on measuring?" " I dunno."

Last night Grammy took Red and Blue to Madelyn's song and dance performance. On the way home they were talking about their favorite parts. Both boys liked the flashlight song and the 92 year old lady that danced and did the splits. Grammy asked Blue what else he liked. He said "I think that's all. For a while I was thinking just kill me now." Grammy said that was her sentiments exactly. Although they enjoyed Madelyn there were 7,200 5th grade students performing and some of it was agonizing.

1 comment:

Jon and Amy Duvall said...

HA!! That is too funny. It's amazing what they will say at such a young age.