Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wheelin' and Dealin'

We made a huge haul this morning for a great deal!

Ryan was on his way to Wallie World this morning to buy a weed eater because ours bit the dust. He called me about 20 minutes after leaving. He said "I just found the best yard sale ever, and
I bought an air hockey table for only $40! I am going to come home and get the truck"




Well before he made it back to get the truck he had also purchased a sectional $40, a toddler bed (for Lauren) with mattress $15, and a gas powered TORO WEED EATER, $10.








I couldn't believe it. We are so blessed.
Well after Ryan loaded up the truck and trailer we also got a few more things for only $25
100 articles of clothing
Food Deydrator
Baby Bouncer Seat
Baby Bathseat
15 Family Home Evening Lesson Books!
Box of kids toys
And books for the kids too! So I know I cheated and got out of bed for 1 1/2 hours, and technically most of that time I was sitting in the truck!!!! BUT I am feeling really good still, just tired and I LEFT THE HOUSE! Heaven knows how bad I needed to get out. I pray that I will blessed with good health even though I cheated! And I must say all this great stuff for only $130!! WE SCORED! I love yard sales. The best part, it was a fundraiser for the Boy Scouts of America! We totally just blessed someone else too. Awesome. They said we were there very best customers.

1 comment:

Meg said...

WOW!! This is what I love about you all!! I can't even believe this!! I am SOOO happy for you!! If he finds another sectional... I need one!! LOL