Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I love Rancho Market

Okay I am always telling everyone how much I love great deals. Rancho Market has some of the best deals ever on produce. They are open 7am-10pm. Here is a link to their website
http://www.ranchomarkets.com/
and also some deals for this week are....
WEDNESDAY ONLY :: CARROTS 5 lbs for $1.00
THURSDAY ONLY :: CUCUMBERS 7 for $1.00
Also all week long they have
Oranges 9lbs/1.00
Strawberries 1.00 per pound
Fugi Apples 3lbs/$1
Broccoli Crowns 2lbs/$1
Lettuce 3 Heads for $1
And also Dry Pinto Beans 2lbs for $1 (great for food storage and easy to can into refried beans)

Ranchos Large eggs are .89 a dozen but if you come to REDFORD MARKET you get them for FREE!!!! come get some eggs! We get at least a dozen sometimes two a day. We need you to help us eat them!

No comments: